Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ewww!

So ever since I decided to blog about all the stories I have, my mind went blank! I seriously can't think of any... I have been asking around people I'm always telling stories to and for some reason everyone remembers this one story... I'm warning you now it's kinda nasty so if you have a weak stomach stop reading.... I really have no idea why people remember this one, but whatever right?


I was working for Dr. Nelson at the time (OB/GYN). This lady came in for what she thought was a cyst in the vaginal area. Well I am in assisting Dr. Nelson thinking we are going to be draining a cyst... Well he takes a look and it is a HUGE ingrown hair! gross! Dr. Nelson just barely touched it to get a sense of how big it was and it POPS right in his face! Dr. Nelson just asks for a paper towel very calmly and proceeds to drain it.

After we walk out of the room Dr. Nelson goes into the other room and scrubs his face for a very long time. I couldn't believe he was as calm as he was the whole time cause pretty sure if that was me I wouldn't have stayed that calm. Dr. Nelson goes on with his day and a couple hours later he comes out of that room just laughing and asks me to come with him... I go in the room and he points out that there is puss all over the wall that was behind him!! Not only had it gotten Dr. Nelson it went about 4 feet behind and was from the ceiling to the floor! Pretty nasty, but made a funny story. :)

1 comment: